Friday, September 19, 2014

Recycled Sportswear

Hey there! Today you are seeing yet another summer outfit, but the weather here is actually starting to feel a bit cooler. This outfit was inspired by american apparel, since we've been seeing a lot of this sporty 80's (or was it 90's) look coming back. I really loved the white tennis skirts that they sold, and recreated my own outfit using my tennis team's skirt from high school! Its a great all-white outfit during the day, and if it gets chilly just slip on an oversized denim jacket to complete the look. Saving old clothes can really come in handy sometimes ;)

xo
Emi







top//johnnie b
jacket//gap
skirt//old (k. swiss)
shoes//tommy hillfigger

11 comments:

  1. I love your backpack! This outfit is so pretty and effortless:) xo, Hayley www.dailydoseofdarling.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice!
    New post from me http://theroaronthecatwalk94.blogspot.it/2014/09/street-art.html#comment-form let me know what you think! And if you should follow my blog, you'll look, kisses: *

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful look! :)

    Layla xx

    www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need your denim jacket!
    I hope your fall has been great! Mine has been wonderful. I was at the London Fashion Week for four days and it was just amazing! I can't wait to go back next year. xx

    www.searchingforlbd.com

    www.searchingforlbd.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the two different hair styles

    www.highheelsandtutus.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow!I like your outfit!white color always looks fresh)

    would you like to follow each other? If yes, just follow me and I will follow you back!

    Svlnblog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing post, dear! And I love your blog:)
    I am now following you on Bloglovin, follow me back?:)

    bloglovin.com/blog/3880191
    theprintedsea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely look, I really like your backpack!

    XX
    www.floortjeloves.com
    www.facebook.com/floortjeloves

    ReplyDelete